Here's what I did to create a bootable USB drive with slax and some modules.
I work under ubuntu for example.
- download the creation module usb
- copy it into the modules directory slax iso file
(you can also add other modules. lzm)
- burn the. iso on a cd for example with brasero
- re-boot with the CD obtained
- insert a USB key blank
- execute the creation module usb
- finally re-started with the usb.
This works great!
Only problem, I can not connect to internet with firefox!
Message translated from French into English with translate.google.com