Childsplay is a suite of educational games for young children that teaches basic academic skills and the use of a computer in a fun environment. It's a plugin system, so childsplay is basically a framework where you put in as many game modules as you like. This package comes with twelve pre-installed games, which are designed for kids between 2 and 7 years.
The following games are included:
- Sound Memory - Classic memory game where you have to find pairs of sounds.
- Sound n Pic - Click on a picture to listen to the sound of that character.
- Puzzle - Take pieces from the scrambled picture on the left and place them in order on the right.
- PacKid - Try to 'eat' all the letters in the correct order for the word that is displayed.
- Numbers - Try to identify the correct operator in simple mathematical phrases.
- Multitable - Learn multiplication tables
- Memory - Classic memory game where you have to find pairs of cards.
- Letters - Learn to type simple words using examples and pictures.
- FindSound(alphanumeric) - Listen to the sound and click on the character to which it belongs.
- FindSound(animals) - Listen to the sound and click on the animal to which it belongs.
- Falling Letters - Type the falling letters before they hit the ground
- Billiards - Teaches colors and the use of the mouse through the classic game of billiards.